The Association of Defence Counsel Practising Before the ICTY (ADC-ICTY) Annual Conference and training will take place on 3 and 4 December 2016 at the Marriott hotel in The Hague.
The title of the conference is: ‘Quo Vadis, International Criminal Law? Current Challenges of Implementing International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law.
The topics of the Conference panels are:
- Positive Complementarity - National Jurisdictions and Effective Sanctions
- Transitional Justice: Experience of implementing IHL in Ukraine
- Relocated Justice: The Kosovo Specialist Chambers
- Non-Judicial Mechanisms as an Alternative or Complementary to International Criminal Proceedings
The training for ADC-ICTY Members on Sunday 4 December will be:
- The Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals: Legal, Practical and Jurisprudential Update
For the programme and speakers please click here.
Registration is available here.