The Northumbria University organizes an inaugural summer academy on “Contemporary Challenges to International Criminal Justice”.
Date: 12th - 16th June 2017
Venue: Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK
This novel summer academy provides an opportunity for participants to acquire in-depth knowledge on the most pressing issues facing the international criminal justice system from the leading scholars and practitioners in the field. Speakers will share their expertise and experience on a varied range of topics to encourage and inspire postgraduate research in law and criminology.
- Challenges To International Criminal Justice And The Future Of The International Criminal Court
- Challenges To International Cooperation In Fighting Transnational And International Crimes
- Challenges In Prosecuting Terrorism And Religiously Motivated Violence
- Challenges In Ensuring Effective Redress For Victims In Post-Conflict Situations
- Ecocide As A Challenge To Justice And Security
- Rule Of Law Reform In Post Conflict Countries
Registration: Registration is now open, places are limited and deadline for ‘Early Bird’ registration is Monday 17 April 2017.
For the full programme and list of speakers, click here.
To register, click here.